The municipality of Blumenau has announced that on Monday (10) it will start the national influenza vaccination campaign. The vaccination application will follow the schedule of the Ministry of Health and initially, priority groups will receive the vaccine in the 33 active rooms in the municipality, located both in general outpatient clinics (AGFs) and in family health strategies (ESFs).
To receive the H1N1 immune system, it is necessary to schedule the application in City Council website. The campaign runs until May 31st.
According to the Ministry of Health, influenza is an acute viral infection that affects the respiratory system with a tendency to spread easily, so the vaccine is safe and is considered one of the most effective measures to prevent severe cases and deaths from influenza.
The Minister of Health Promotion, Marcelo Lanzarin, reports that transmission occurs through secretions from the respiratory tract of an infected person when speaking, coughing or sneezing, or through the hands.
“The disease usually appears suddenly from fever, cough, headache, muscle and joint pain, malaise, sore throat and runny nose, so our vaccination campaign begins with the priority groups that the Ministry of Health considers to be the most vulnerable,” he commented.
- Children from six months to under six years (5 years, 11 months, and 29 days)
- Health workers Pregnant women and postpartum women
- Primary and higher education teachers
- Indigenous people aged 60 or over
- Specialists from the security and rescue forces and the armed forces
- People with chronic non-communicable diseases and other special medical conditions
- permanent disable
- truck drivers
- General ground transportation workers for urban and long-distance travelers
- port workers
- The population deprived of their liberty and the staff of the prison system
- Adolescents between the ages of 12 and 21 are subject to social and educational measures
Join the group and receive the main news
Blumenau and the region in the palm of your hand.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”
SE reopens enrollment in the selection process with 3,242 job vacancies
NASA Spotlight: Bright Planetary Nebula is an astronomical picture of the day
Justice maintains the SUS service of the Hospital das Clínicas