The Caixa Econômica Federal stated that Brazilian workers can make up to three withdrawals in 2022.
The Caixa Economica Federal It stated that Brazilian workers can make up to three withdrawals in 2022. Specifically, the release of amounts is for recipients of fgts (Working Time Guarantee Fund) and PIS/Pasep.
The amount available from PIS / Pasep is intended to serve official workers in 2019 or 2020. In this sense, the amounts of FGTS are aimed at citizens who have a balance in their financial accounts.
PIS/Pasep 2019 and 2020 double draw wins
Many workers have not yet withdrawn available PIS/Pasep amounts for the 2019 or 2020 base year. Therefore, according to the federal government, the resources will be available until December 29 of this year.
Who has the right to request the withdrawal of PIS / Pasep?
To access the PIS/Pasep Forgotten Amounts withdrawal, you must meet the following requirements:
- be registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years;
- earned an average monthly wage of up to a minimum wage during the 2019 or 2020 base year;
- You performed paid activity for at least 30 days, consecutive or not, in the 2019 or 2020 base year;
- You have updated data in the Annual Social Information List (RAIS) / eSocial.
Withdraw up to R$1,000 from FGTS
The FGTS exceptional withdrawal, awarded in a single payment of up to R$1,000, will expire on December 15th.
It is possible to order it through the FGTS app. Check out the steps below step by step:
- Download the FGTS app (available for android And the iOS🇧🇷
- Log in with the required data;
- In the main menu, click on “Extraordinary withdrawal” and check the available amount;
- Now, click on Request Withdrawal, inform the account where the funds should be directed to and confirm;
- Finally, wait for the amount to be transferred to the reported account, which should arrive within up to 5 business days.
Photo: Brastock / shutterstock.com