Because of the crisis, Brazilians increasingly sought alternatives to debt repayment. According to data from central bank, the number of privileges credit Families and legal entities increased by 1.5% in October 2021. Compared to the same period in 2020, there is a 16% increase in search for loans.
In light of this situation, the Box was available loans Between 300 and 1,000 BRL for customers in the new microcredit program. The amounts can be paid in installments up to 24 and an interest rate of 3.99% per month will be charged.
How to Contract for Caixa Tem Loans?
In an effort to avoid crowding in its system, Caixa Econômica Federal created a credit calendar. Those born between January and October are already free to request this service. Other customers will be able to contract from December 27.
To apply for credit, you must update your registration in the Caixa Tem application. By doing this, your account will change from Savings Social Digital Caixa to Savings Digital +. Check step by step.
- First, open the application and log in to your account;
- Go to “Update Registry”;
- Then send a two-sided copy of the identity document;
- Take a selfie upon request;
- Finally, check if the data is correct and click “Confirm”.
After you update your information and confirm your loan application, please allow up to 10 business days for your credit review. Remember that CPF cannot be negative.
Types of loans
Caixa takes into account a customer’s financial history, application registration, and credit rating. Therefore, the institution offers the following microcredit options:
- Cash credit has employees – For individual customers (individuals), this option is suitable for those who need to pay personal expenses, such as debts and bills;
- Cash credit you have for your business – Referred to as corporate clients (legal entity), this is a great option for those who intend to invest in their own business. It can be used to pay suppliers and merchandise for resale, among other things.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
So follow us no youtube channel And on our social networks, like Facebook social networking siteAnd Twitter, Twitch E Instagram. So, you will follow all about Banks Digital credit cardsAnd loansAnd financial technology and issues related to the world of finance.
Photo: Alison Nunes Calazans / Shutterstock.com