The 5G mobile network is slowly arriving in Brazil and there are already many smartphones in the country that support this technology. One of them is the Galaxy A33 5G, which also has a high-quality display, good chipset and water protection. Today, it’s available on a special offer starting from $1,389 in cash or $1,599 in equal installments of up to $10.
For those who don’t know, the Galaxy A33 5G features a 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED panel that supports a 90Hz refresh rate. As a result, it offers excellent fluidity when switching between applications and games. Additionally, the Exynos 1280 chipset along with 6GB/128GB of RAM and storage make for great devices for everyday use.
In the cameras, Samsung added a 48MP main rear lens, an 8MP sensor, and two additional 2MP cameras. There is also a 13MP front lens for selfies and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. In addition, it includes other features such as IP67 protection against water and dust and a 5000mAh battery.
- Monitor: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, Full HD + 2340 x 1080 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5
- Healer: Samsung Exynos 1280
- RAM: 6 GB or 8 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Back camera: 48 MP (primary, f/1.8, OIS) + 8 MP (Ultrawide, f/2.2) + 5 MP (macro, f/2.4) + 2 MP (depth, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 13 Megapixel (f/2.2)
- drums: 5000 mAh with 25W fast charging
- The operating system: Android 12, within One UI 4.1
- Aharon: IP67 water protection, Bluetooth 5.1, support 5G, stereo sound
In a special offer, the Galaxy A33 5G is a great investment for anyone looking for a low-cost 5G smartphone. However, follow the steps below exactly to get the best price:
warning: Promotion tested at time of publication, but may expire at any time without notice. To receive promotions as soon as they leave directly on WhatsApp or Telegram, join our offer groups:
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra: The concept proposes a new camera design and 150X zoom
The price of the Motorola 5G cell phone with a 12% discount is R$1,400
Starfield: Todd Howard explained how the thousands of planets to visit were made