Also check the documents required by the program.
Estimated reading time: 3 Minutes
Students who wish to undertake professional training programs abroad have until the 5th of August to apply for the vacancies offered by the province of Quebec, Canada. They are courses distributed in all biological, micro and human fields.
Thus, candidates of any nationality, with the exception of Canadian and French citizens, can apply.
The scholarship value ranges from $14,000, approximately R$73,000 to $26,000, approximately R$135,500.00, including health insurance. The total amount invested by the Quebec government in the program is $700,000, which is the equivalent of 30 scholarships. Therefore, the benefit can be used to cover the student’s living expenses during the study period.
Therefore, to apply for one of the scholarships, you must be of legal age, not be a resident of Canada prior to commencing the apprenticeship program, and not be a beneficiary of other types of scholarships. Furthermore, it is necessary to prove a financial contribution of 3,000 Canadian dollars (about 12,000 Brazilian Reals).
In this way, entries can be made in this link Until the fifth of August.
Vocational training programs
In summary, the Province of Quebec offers the following apprenticeship programs:
- management, commerce and information technology;
- agriculture and fisheries;
- beauty care;
- buildings and public works;
- chemistry and biology;
- electrical technology.
- environmental and forestry management;
- food and tourism services;
- forestry, pulp and paper;
- Health services;
- Maintenance mechanics
- mechanical manufacturing
- metal technology.
- mining and site operations;
- maintenance of automated equipment;
- Carpentry and furniture industry.
In short, the documents required for registration are:
- 2 reference letters completed by 2 different people;
- A copy of the main page of the passport;
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of all transcripts for each of the programs mentioned in the Academic Documents section;
- A copy of all certificates obtained;
- A copy of all awards or honors received;
- English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, among others).
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
Then follow us on the channel on Youtube And on our social networks, like FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the Instagram And the Twitch. So, you will track everything Banks Digital credit cardsAnd the loansAnd the financial technology and topics related to the world of finance.
Photo: Hannamariah / shutterstock.com