Dragon Ball was one of the anime that marked a generation. In history, many notable personalities have been part of its success. Among them, Vegeta, the most ill-fated Saiyan prince, is played by Akira Toriyama.
So, this WhatsApp trick will make fans crazy. This is because it is now possible to send audios with Vegeta’s voice in the app.
The site offers different voices
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app from Meta. It has more than two million users around the world. With every update they add a tool. Since the launch of Voice Messages, it has become a huge success.
It still does not allow to change the voice directly in the application, but the website You are the fake one It makes it possible to access many different voices, one of which is Vegeta.
To get this change, you have to follow the steps step by step:
- open your favorite browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.);
- Type in the address bar “https://fakeyou.com/to open the page;
- At first, you can notice the options in both the categories you want and in the language;
- When choosing “anime”, you can select Vegeta;
- After selecting the sound, you can type the message you want to send. It can be both character lines and some information that you want to convey naturally;
- When everything is ready, just press the “talk” button and wait for a while until the page finishes the task;
- When you’re done, you’ll be able to download the audio and send it to all of your contacts;
In addition to Vegeta, you can choose other options on the platform. The ideal option is to choose the language first and then see which categories are available.
Sending a voice with Vegeta’s voice on WhatsApp is a great way to have fun and cheer up your friends on the app. Especially if they are a fan of Dragon Ball.
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
The insistence on rural serials transcends Globo – Prisma’s characteristics
Warn! The app listed on Google Play has been spotted spying on users
GTA V is preparing for the most awaited patch, after almost 10 years