Applications are now open for those wishing to apply for a place on the Free Professional Master’s Degree in Sociology in the National Network (PROFSOCIO 2022). Postgraduate studies will be offered at the same time in the national territory.
This time, 137 places will be made available, distributed among the following institutions:
- Joaquim Nabucco Recife Foundation – PE 27
- Vale de Acarache State University (UVA) Sobral – CE 15
- Júlio de Mesquita Filho São Paulo State University (UNESP) – Marilia Marilia Campus – SP 18
- Londrina State University (UEL) Londrina – PR 10
- Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG) – Campina Grande Campina Grande Campina Grande – PB 15
- Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG) – Somme Somme Campus – PB 12
- Federal University of Ceará, Fortaleza – CE 15
- Federal University of Parana (UFPR) Curitiba – PR 10
- Federal University of Val de São Francisco (UNIVASF) Juazeiro – Bachelor 15
PROFSOCIO 2022 will run for 24 months and 450 hours. Classes can be held from Monday to Saturday, according to each institution’s calendar.
PROFSOCIO 2022 REGISTRATION
In order to enroll, you must be an active teacher in a component of the applied humanities and social sciences field, effective or provisional, in the general basic education network. In addition, it is necessary to have a degree in higher education recognized by the MEC.
Entries will take place from September 13 to October 29, 2021 through the website https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8AqinC6IokeyWsD8f6X6a_m2pQdsL8aEcg9yO_5ff9cIuRw/viewform. The registration fee for the National Entrance Exam is 80 BRL. More information can be found at Notice.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”