Spotify Music Streaming has launched a new interactive and shareable function that allows users to read the lyrics while listening to songs. The resource will be called Letters.
From Thursday (18), the tool will be available worldwide for both Premium and Free platform users.
Learn how to activate:
In the Spotify mobile app
- Click to view Now Playing on a song.
- While listening, drag the screen button.
- You’ll see the track’s lyrics rendered in real time while the music is playing!
- To share, just click on the Share button at the bottom of the screen that shows the lyrics and finally select the lyrics pane and the platform you prefer to share.
In the Spotify computer app
- In the Now Playing pane, click the microphone icon.
- ready! You will see the lyrics of the track play in real time while the music is playing.
In the Spotify TV app
- Open the Now Playing screen for the song.
- Go to the right corner, on the “Songs” button and select if you want to activate the songs.
- Once you enable it, you will be able to see the lyrics appear on the Now Playing screen.
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”