Published on 08/12/2022 12:20 / Updated on 08/12/2022 12:23
(Credit: Reproduction/TV Globo)
Barbara Coelho, presenter amazing sport On TV Globo, during participation in the program Date On Friday (12/8), the victim of an attempted doping in a car applications, Known as “smell hoaxes”.
Journalist Barbara Coelho said that the case occurred on Wednesday (8/10), when she called for a car to go to the doctor, a short trip of about 10 minutes.
“When I got in the car, I didn’t feel anything, I knew the car was looking really bad, dirty, but I was really distracted. We’re on the phone a lot these days,” she began.
However, she soon began to notice something different. “In less than two minutes I felt a pungent smell,” he said.
Sensing the strange smell, Barbara sent the car’s real-time location to a friend, warning that something strange was happening.
“Soon after I started feeling sick. During this time, the driver sent a strange sound to someone asking for a basic food basket. It seemed to me that there was a need to prove that it was fine, that everything was fine. While I sweat, first not to use the phone, or not You should use it,” he said.
The journalist then recounted the symptoms she felt after inhaling the strange smell.
“I started getting very upset, started losing consciousness, short of breath and even having difficulty speaking. Then I sent a voice to my husband and said ‘Wait for me at the door because I’m coming.’” [motorista] He looked at me so hard in the rearview mirror, so scared, staring at me,” he said.
Then I asked the driver to stop the car. He doubted it, but stopped the car. Barbara asked for help in a booth and began to cry.
According to a toxicologist interviewed by the program, according to the victim’s account, the driver may have used an organic solvent that disperses quickly in the environment.
“The solvent quickly enters the body through breathing, quickly reaches the brain and generates the following symptoms: drowsiness, fainting, nausea and mental confusion,” the specialist said.
The professional also explained that he may not have been exposed to the effects of the solvent due to the open glass. Another possibility is that the fluid can be sprayed directly onto the passenger side.
“Incurable web fan. Typical food enthusiast. Award-winning twitter expert. Tvaholic.”