Defender Bruno Mendes’ contract with Internacional was terminated today (21) and published in the CBF’s BID (Daily Newsletter). With this, Uruguay is free to return to Corinthians And be registered for the Cup Round of 16 dispute Editors Before the 25th of this month – the maximum period that CONMEBOL allows for substitutions in the list of athletes.
Mendes was loaned by Corinthians to Colorado last season, and rose to prominence at Beira Rio, but was unable to continue at Porto Alegre at the end of his contract, which expires on June 30. Inter was planning to buy the athlete, but did not reach an agreement with the board of directors of the Parque club São Jorge.
Under the contract, the gaucho was to pay $6 million for 50% of the player’s rights. Corinthians agreed to make the demand more flexible, and negotiated for weeks with Internacional, but the outcome was not positive for Colorados. The defender has 70% of his rights linked to Timão and the remaining 30% belongs to Montevideo Wanderers, from Uruguay.
CT Joachim Grava is expected to be included this week in coach Vitor Pereira’s squad. The defender will compete for the position with Jill, Robson Bambu, Raul Gustavo, Joao Victor and Robert Renan and will be scored by Corinthians in Editor’s Cup.
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”
Fluminense fans’ dream, Thiago Silva cements staying at Chelsea: ‘Let’s stay here’ | Fluminense
Ihhh, backstage on fire at RJ: Gabigol becomes a ‘rotten apple’ at Flamengo and the cast is disgusted by the panel situation
WSL Defends Itself After Brazilian Surfers Protest | wsl