Also find out who is entitled to the value.
On Wednesday (7/08), Caixa Econômica Federal issued a dividend payment from the Stop Compensation Fund (FGTS) to workers. The total amounted to just over R$13 billion indicating 106.7 million accounts with balance as of December 2021.
In this way, workers who have values to withdraw must take advantage of the opportunity. Check below how to withdraw the amount and how to check the amount!
Checking the profits of the guarantee fund
In short, there are three main ways to consult FGTS earnings: Through the fund’s official app (Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.gov.caixa.fgts.trabalhador&hl=pt_BR&gl=US or iOS: https://apps.apple.com/br/app/fgts/id1038441027), on the official Caixa website (https://www.caixa.gov.br/beneficios-trabalhador/fgts/Paginas/default.aspx) or through Caixa Online Banking, available to customers (Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.gabba.Caixa&hl=pt_BR&gl=US or iOS: https://apps.apple.com/br/app/caixa/id490813624).
With the FGTS app, simply:
- Open the application and log in;
- Inform your CPF and password and click “I am not a robot”;
- choose the option “My FGTS”;
- Open the account and click “View statement”;
- Finally, the value will be available in “AC Cred Distr Result Base Year 12/2021”.
Can I withdraw FGTS?
First of all, the worker will have the right to withdraw only if he fulfills one of the following requirements:
- unjustified dismissal by the employer;
- Termination of the contract for an already specified period;
- Termination due to the death of the individual or the home business owner, bankruptcy, or invalidity of the contract;
- Termination of the contract due to force majeure or mutual fault;
- the retirement
- Urgent and serious personal need, due to a natural disaster that has occurred, for example, due to a flood or rain that has struck the worker’s home, when a state of emergency or a state of public disaster has been recognized by decree of the Federal Government;
- The death of the worker.
- suspension of individual work;
- The age of the worker is equal to or greater than 70 years;
- When the worker or dependent is infected with HIV – AIDS / AIDS;
- the worker or dependent has a malignant tumor;
- a worker or dependent who is terminally ill due to a serious illness;
- owning a home, amortizing or settling payments or debt part of the housing finance installments;
- The perpetuation of the escrow account for a period of up to 3 years (without interruption) without depositing the deposits in which the concerned worker was removed until 7/13/1990.
A worker who falls into one of these subjects is entitled to FGTS benefits. Therefore, the beneficiaries should already check whether the profit has already been taken into account.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”