A website dedicated to promoting resources The WhatsAppand WABetaInfo, that the company is introducing new functionality for users to send photos in conversations and status. Detected in beta version 184.108.40.206 of the messenger for iOS.
The user will gain more control over the detection of the image or image, both in chat and status. There will be more options besides the ability to edit the content or add a caption.
Auxílio Brasil: The law guaranteeing a minimum wage of R$400 is punished
According to the information, regarding photos sent in conversations, the user will be able to simultaneously select other contacts to whom the photo will be automatically sent.
In the case of the case, it will be possible to control each post, deciding who can view and who can not. The options will be overview, delete some contacts, or access permission.
It should be noted that some of these features can already be found in the Camera tab in The WhatsApp. The latest updates refer to an organization the messenger has made in order to promote the best user experience.
Contact the web version of WhatsApp
Many Brazilians like to use a file The WhatsApp In the computer (web) version. This feature makes it much easier when it comes to getting a wide range of application to use for work, for example. However, it means that it is not possible to add new contacts.
In fact, the messenger does not offer native functionality that allows adding a new contact directly in its web version. However, there are some means that can ensure this process.
You can add the contact to your Google account, which is synced with your Google contacts. The WhatsAppif the phone is Android, or InTouchApp, which also works in sync with data with your Google account.
In addition, another option is to use the URL of a file The WhatsApp, which indicates the Messenger link with the requested number. Although it is not saved, it is possible to keep the conversation with the contact active through the browser.
CAIXA issues two extraordinary FGTS withdrawals of up to R$1,000 starting this week
Learn how to add a contact on your WhatsApp Web
using a google account
- In the browser, access the Google Contacts page;
- Click “Create Contact”;
- In the opened menu, select “Create contact”;
- Fill in the contact data and click “Save”;
- After a few moments, your WhatsApp calendar will sync with your Google account and the contact will appear automatically.
- Install the InTouchApp application on your cell phone, which is available for Android and iOS;
- Press “Create new account” to create a new account on the platform;
- Follow the instructions to be able to register on the platform;
- Once done, the system will sync with your Google account;
- On the PC, open the browser and install the InTouchApp extension;
- Next, click on the extension icon in the upper right corner of the browser and log in with your account by scanning the QR code on your cell phone;
- then press the “extension” icon on the computer again and enter the data of the new contact and save it;
- Ready, the number will be saved and synced with your cell phone through the app.
Using the WhatsApp link
- In your browser’s search field, enter the URL https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=[Código do país + DDD + número]fill in the field in square brackets without using a space;
- Access the link and click “Start Conversation”;
- Then click “Use WhatsApp Web”;
- A live chat will open on the messenger with the number provided. It is worth noting that the contact will not be saved, but it will be possible to keep the chat active.
ready! Now you know three ways to add or chat with a new contact on WhatsApp Web.
See what success is on the Internet:
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
Western Digital officially announces two new Xbox Expansion Cards
Abragames takes a stand against the gaming legal framework
7 tips to tell if someone touched your cell phone without permission