WhatsApp is one of the most used social networks in the world, due to its communication capabilities. Users make use of groups to share ideas, which leads to greater engagement. Therefore, it was common to collect responses from a specific question, but there was no specific function, such as Twitter polls.
See also: You will be able to connect other mobile phones to your WhatsApp profile
Another long overdue news
When Meta announced the arrival of a new product that would make it easier to gather opinions, many thought the tests would take longer. However, the development team was quick, and on the 16th, both Android and iOS devices started having access to this tool, which is in the same file forwarding list.
How to create a poll on WhatsApp
The first step: open the The WhatsApp And on the main screen, tap on any chat or group that should receive the survey.
The second step: Click the Clips icon to open the routing menu, with Documents, Camera, Gallery, Audio, Location, Payment, Contact, and finally, the survey itself.
The third step: Access the Poll option to start creating a question.
The fourth step: Type the required question by selecting the answer options, which are limited to 12 options.
Fifth step: Now submit your poll and follow the votes received.
What you need to know about app surveys
- The answer cannot be conditioned on a single alternative, that is, at the moment people will be able to choose more than one voting option in the poll.
- As mentioned, there is a limit of 12 different answers.
- Polls remain in the chat in which they were created and cannot be shared.
- Although everyone is allowed to have their say, there is no anonymous log, so anyone in the group can access the results.
- If you don’t see this update, check the app’s backlog at play store or the Apple Store.
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
Meta announces new features for WhatsApp groups
The brand new WhatsApp tool promises to make the daily lives of users easier
The app makes it possible to track your “copy” around the world