Sleepless nights can be a problem for many people, either due to stress, anxiety, or insomnia. When we fail to get enough sleep, our body and mind start to suffer negative consequences, such as fatigue, lack of focus and decreased productivity. However, it is possible to recover by prioritizing proper nutrition, without thinking about coffee.
See also: healthy food that no one takes seriously; It will give you a lot of energy
Bad sleep harms your metabolism
An incomplete sleep cycle leads to decreased cognitive performance, fatigue, and irritability. It is important to understand that the habit of going to bed on time ensures the healthy functioning of the body. In addition, lack of sleep negatively affects physical and mental health. Therefore, this situation begins to affect your personal life and performance at work.
The secret to restoring energy is eating a balanced diet.
You can recover from food, but without the caffeine, which can cause heart palpitations and other reactions. To help combat the sleepiness and fatigue caused by late nights, just add a few ingredients to your breakfast menu. Remember, this does not take away at least 7 hours of sleep, and an environment devoid of lights and other habits.
These foods can stop drowsiness
- bitter chocolate: 70% of dark chocolate contains theobromine which helps improve mood and boost energy instantly.
- Chia: Chia seeds are rich in nutrients like omega-3 and fiber that help improve digestion by increasing the absorption of other nutrients.
- avocado: Avocados are an excellent source of healthy fats, such as oleic acid, which help maintain energy levels and boost brain activity.
- orange: Oranges are rich in vitamin C, which helps improve the immune system and reduces feelings of fatigue.
- sweet potato: Sweet potatoes are rich in complex carbohydrates, which help maintain energy levels throughout the day. By enhancing the feeling of satiety, especially for those who want to lose weight.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”
Carl Sagan’s daughter from Cosmos shares a rare childhood photo with her dad and talks about longing
Tuberculosis: 16 cities concentrate 86% of cases in RJ, according to the state health department | Rio de Janeiro
Another asteroid will approach Earth this week