About 20 thousand tickets were sold for the duel between Flamengo and Barcelona de Guayaquil, for the semi-finals of the Libertadores. This is the record set by the Rio de Janeiro club early Monday night. The match takes place in the Maracana, at 9:30 pm (GMT) on Wednesday.
Total payload is 35,045 tickets – nearly 50% of the Maracana’s capacity -, including compliments and gratuities. About 29,000 tickets were on sale in all.
Attendees at Flamengo x Grêmio, for Copa do Brasil, in Maracanã – Photo: André Durão
North Sector tickets sold out over the weekend. This was the stadium that saw the largest number of fans in the duel with Grêmio, last Wednesday, for the Copa do Brasil tournament, the first from Flamengo in Maracanã since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. In total, 6,446 people were present at the match.
The match process against Barcelona will not have any relevant modifications. Flamengo agreed on the logistics of the match with Grêmio, but believed they would be able to provide a better operation in this second duel.
The number of inspectors will be kept, because the number is related to the number of open areas in the Maracana, which will be the same in the match against Grêmio.
Ticket sales continue exclusively online.
Flamengo assures that all documents necessary for the exchange of tickets must be submitted in both the original and the copy. The club will update the information as needed.
To purchase a ticket and enter the stadium, a fan must prove his or her COVID-19 vaccination schedule with the first dose, second dose or single dose in cases determined by the manufacturer according to the schedule according to the age group specified by the Municipal Health Department of Rio de Janeiro, as shown below:
- 50 years or older: provide evidence of a second dose (or a single dose, in cases indicated by the manufacturer);
- 15-49 years: Provide evidence of the first dose (or single dose, in cases indicated by the manufacturer).
The fan must also perform an antigen test and submit a negative (non-reactive) result, which must be taken at one of the approved laboratories (list will remain available by Flamengo) between 9:30 PM on Monday, 09/20/2021 and 6 PM on 22/09 /2021.
Check out how to buy a match ticket below:
- Access to the sales site (click here) during your plan business hours;
- Log in with your username or create a new one;
- Click on the respective game;
- select the desired sector and the amount of ticket(s);
- Please confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of purchase for that match;
- Include the holder of each ticket;
- Click “full reservation”;
- payment by credit card;
- After confirming the purchase, print the receipt (receipt) to exchange tickets.
Entry to the stadium with a Nação ticket will not be permitted. After receiving the voucher with confirmation of purchase, the fan must, compulsorily, collect the actual ticket from one of the exchange points, which will be disclosed later, together with the necessary documents (originals and copies).
– Image: Disclosure
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”