Nelson Mora, director of Guilherme Arana, has sued for a R$4.45 million debt from Corinthians. The amount is linked to the player’s sale agreement in 2017 to Sevilla from Spain.
Arana’s agent has a partnership with Elenco SportsBy businessman Fernando Garcia. At the time of negotiating with the Spanish club, the duo got 60% of the player’s rights and Timao got the other 40%. As part of the agreement, a commission of 739,000 euros was agreed to Nelson. However, only 300,000 Brazilian reals were paid. information from UOL.
In April of this year, President Duílio Monteiro Alves admitted, in a document, a debt of R$ 4.13 million with the businessman. Thus, the Itaquera team has committed to settling the liability in parts:
- Premium of 135,456.35 BRL until the end of May 2021
- Six installments of R$100,000 from June to November 2021
- Installment of 400 thousand Brazilian riyals in December 2021
- 24 installments of R$125,000 from January 2022 to December 2023
How do No part of the negotiations has been paidMora decided to go to court and ask for a 5% penalty in addition to the disability. In total, the amount of debt is R$4,455,202.17. The 12th Civil Court of the Central Court of São Paulo will analyze and rule on the application.
Remember that Arana was asked to return to Parque São Jorge at the start of the 2019 seasonAnd they already had a verbal agreement with the board of directors. But the clubs did not reach a consensus and the player was transferred to Atlético-MG..
See more at: Former Corinthians Players and Corinthians Operations.
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”
With Arena maintained, Corinthians schedule two games to prepare for CT| Corinthians
Sevilla announces the resignation of coach Jorge Sampaoli
Palmeiras will face Ogua Santa in the Paulistao final. See too late | Palm trees