Normally, depreciation grows at the end of the year and so debt also grows. As a result, it is possible for many people to be negative and prevented from obtaining financial services, such as a loan.
The good news is that Caixa Economica Federal Create a credit line for individual And the MEI (Micro-Individual Entrepreneur) who are in this situation. It is worth noting that the product is exclusive to those who wish to invest in a small project.
Caixa Temporary Loan
According to Caixa, the line of credit targets two groups. See what they are below:
Loan for individuals (including negative and Brazilian aid)
- Employment from R$300 to R$1,500, depending on the applicant’s ability to pay;
- interest rate from 1.95% to 3.60% per month;
- Payment in installments from 12 to 24 months;
- recruitment through the Caixa Tem app;
- People with debts of R$3,000 cannot apply for credit.
Legal entity loan (MEI)
- Credit from R$1,500 to R$4,500, depending on the applicant’s ability to pay;
- The interest rate is from 1.99% to 3.60% per month
- installments from 18 to 24 months;
- personal recruitment at the Caixa branch;
- Companies with debts of R$3,000 or more cannot apply for credit.
How to apply for a loan through Caixa Tem?
As mentioned earlier, contracting a line of credit through the application is only available, so far, to individuals. In this way, small entrepreneurs must go to the Caixa Econômica branch to apply for the loan.
However, to claim credit for his box, it is necessary to update the platform. See the following step by step:
- Access to Caixa Tem (available for android And the iOS);
- Click on “Crédito Caixa Tem”;
- Decide on the destination of the funds, whether they are for business or other purposes;
- If the user clicks on “others”, he will be directed to the traditional Caixa Tem loan method, which was launched in 2021, with an interest rate of 3.99% per month;
- But if the user indicates that he will use the loan for his own business, the loan application process will continue;
- Finally, submit a photo of your ID and a photo of yourself as proof.
How to open a Caixa Tem account?
Initially, Caixa Tem was created in 2020, during the pandemic, to make it possible to pay a sum Band aid. However, it expired last year, which caused other social software to be included in the app. In this way, only Brazilians who receive any of the benefits can enroll in Caixa Tem.
You do not have to be a Caixa customer to register. Check below step by step on how to install the app:
- Download the Caixa Tem app to your device (available for Android and iOS);
- Once installed, press Enter;
- select the “new user” option;
- Then, the application will ask for personal documents, such as CPF, RG, and submit the current photo. After this stage, registration takes place.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”