With 8 hours left before the deadline, tax authority More data from income tax 2022 Than initially expected. As of 4 p.m. this Tuesday (31), 34,507,919 documents have been delivered – in all, 34.1 million statements were expected this year..
The deadline for sending the document without penalty ends on Tuesday (31st). See the videos below for more information.
Ad release software must be downloaded from .’s website tax authority (Click here to access).
Anyone who is obligated to deliver the advertisement and does not do so by the end of the deadline will be subject to a fine. The amount of the fine is 1% per month on the amount of income tax due, and is set at 20% of the amount of income tax. The minimum fine amount is R$165.74.
The fine is generated at the time the return and release notice is delivered with the delivery receipt and the taxpayer will have 30 days to pay the fine. After this period, interest on arrears begins to be paid.
You are required to declare an IR in 2022:
- who had taxable income above R$28,559.70 in 2021. The amount is the same as last year’s income tax return;
- Taxpayers who received income that was exempt, non-taxable or taxable exclusively from the source, the total of which exceeded R$40 thousand last year;
- who, in any month of 2021, have obtained capital gains resulting from the disposal of assets or rights, which are subject to tax, or have carried out operations on stocks, commodities, futures and similar exchanges;
- who obtained a capital gains tax exemption on the sale of residential property, followed by the acquisition of another residential property within 180 days;
- whose total revenue in 2021 was more than R$ 142,798.50 in rural activities;
- who had, as of December 31, 2021, possession or ownership of goods or rights, including exposed land, with a total value of more than R$300,000;
- who became a resident of Brazil in any month and remained in that state until December 31, 2021.
according to tax authorityFive redemption payments will be made available this year, on the days:
- May 31
- June 30;
- July 29
- August 31 and
- September 30.
The priority order for receiving refunds is as follows:
- Seniors, with priority given to those over 80
- Taxpayers with any physical or mental disability or serious illness
- Taxpayers whose main source of income is teaching
- other taxpayers
- If there is a tie in the criteria, whoever is given first will have priority.
Watch videos of the 2022 income tax return:
Do I need to declare emergency assistance?
Do medical expenses need to be declared?
Who is excluded from IR 2022?
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”
Warn? Another company announced the departure of the CEO – Money Times
Ibovespa declines under pressure from the blue-chip stocks, by Reuters
US budget deal pushes the dollar higher