The An apple Released on Monday (12) iOS 16 for iPhone (check all compatible models). The operating system provides the lock screen with new customization options, smarter focus mode, and new notes.
a g 1 Listed below are the main new features of the software and explains how to update your device.
iOS 16 main news
- lock screen: iOS 16 has more customization options with photos, clock styles, and widgets. Apple still lets you make the unlock screen more fun, with color and animation options;
- Advanced notifications: The company will allow users to enter widgets with real-time information on the locked screen of the phone. It will be possible, for example, to continue the access of the application driver without having to unlock the iPhone;
- Notifications in a new position: The app alerts have moved and are now at the bottom of the screen, helping you manage each notification, leaving more space at the top for customizations;
- Focus mode: In iOS 16, Apple expanded Focus Mode. Users can create profiles when they are working or at rest;
- Messages: In the new system, the application allows you to modify texts after they have been sent and even accidentally cancel shared messages;
- New memojis: During the developer conference, Apple promised that iOS 16 will have more memos and ways to customize these avatars;
- Fitness: In iOS 16, the Fitness app is available even if you don’t have an Apple Watch. The app will use iPhone sensors to track users’ movement and exercise;
- drums: The iPhone battery icon displays the percentage (information that was not shown before), eliminating the need to check capacity in Control Center or via widgets.
iOS 16 compatible devices
Apple said that all iPhone 8 models are compatible with the new operating system. This also means that iPhone 6s (2015) and 7 (2016) will not receive iOS 16. Check out the compatible models below:
- iPhone 13 (mini, Pro and Pro Max);
- iPhone SE (2022)
- iPhone 12 (mini, Pro and Pro Max);
- iPhone 11 (Pro and Pro Max);
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone XS (XS Max);
- iPhone XR;
- iPhone X;
- iPhone 8 (Plus).
iOS 16 is installed on iPhone 11 – Photo: Darlan Helder / g1
To install the system, simply access your iPhone settings. see below:
- Click “Settings”;
- then “general”;
- “system update”;
- Finally, install the latest version (iOS 16).
Apple introduces iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
Apple unveils iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
Apple introduces iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max
Apple introduces iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max with a smaller front camera notch
“Musicaholic. Thinker. Extreme travel trailblazer. Communicator. Total creator. Twitter enthusiast.”
ChatGPT in the wrong hands can contribute to crime; Understood!
WhatsApp will stop working on mobile phones in the coming days
Create stickers without downloading apps!