The Nubank feature brings all customer spending together into one bill, making account management easy. know more.
Nubank digital bank offers its customers jobs Pay tickets Credit card directly through the app available for Android and iOS. The main point of this option is to facilitate the handling of expenses for the customers of the bank.
The feature aggregates all customer expenses into one invoice, making account management easier. In this way, the user can use the card limit to pay the bank vouchers in cash or by paying the bill in 12 installments.
Now, the interest rate will vary according to the amount of the document to be paid. However, Nubank guarantees that the increase in this rate is less than the values that are exercised in the market.
Once you make a credit card payment in the app, the amount is automatically deducted from the card limit and recorded on the current bill.
Pay the boleto with a Nubank credit card
We will provide you a step-by-step guide to pay your Nubank Credit Card Coupons, which is valid for both Android and iOS platforms:
- Access your Nubank application on your mobile phone, on the main screen, select the “Payment” option;
- Then, click on the option “Pay boleto with credit card”;
- Next, point the camera to read the bank voucher barcode, if you want to scan the document, or select the “Enter bank voucher code” option, if you prefer to add the code manually. After selecting the option and entering the code, click on the arrow;
- Then select the “Continue” option. If you want to pay the bill in installments, go to “Number of installments”, and click on “Change”;
- Choose the number of installments to be paid by touching one of the options displayed on the screen. Then press “Choose” and continue, click “Pay”;
- Now, to complete the procedure, enter your card password and presto, the bank slip is paid.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”