June 18, 2024

Recipe auction includes a MacBook Pro for R$1200 and an iPhone 11 cheaper | Notebooks

2 min read
Recipe auction includes a MacBook Pro for R$1200 and an iPhone 11 cheaper |  Notebooks

The IRS has initiated an auction of reserved or abandoned items that include units of MacBook Pro From 1,188 BRL and iPhone 11 For numbers starting from 400 BRL. The customs office at Viracopos International Airport in São Paulo receives offers until 9 pm on September 6. Lots can be purchased by both individuals and companies.

The price of the products can go up according to the interest of the public. In addition, the Internal Revenue Service does not guarantee the full operation of the goods and does not provide any guarantee. For those interested, there is the possibility of checking devices by appointment, and it is necessary to remove the products personally.

Federal revenue auction has cheaper than MacBook and iPhone – Image: Disclosure/Apple

Is it safe to buy at auction? Find out on the TechTudo forum!

The auction has three units of MacBook Pro 2020 13 inch From 1,188 Brazilian Real. Computers in the 105, 106, and 107 series are in spatial gray and have a 2GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 512GB of storage, and 16GB of RAM. Same model is sold on .’s website An apple in Brazil for 23,899 Brazilian Real.

For a slightly higher lower bid, the auction listing is showing other MacBook Pro models in space gray and space gray, along with units of Apple Watch in versions 40 mm NS Series 3 38mm. The groups define values ​​from R$1,485. The products are available in batches of 101, 102 and 103.

107 Series with MacBook Pro 13-inch in space gray – Photo: Disclosure/Federal Revenue

The list also includes more Apple laptops. In Lot 54, the minimum value of the 13-inch MacBook Pro is R$1900. In shots 28 and 59, for numbers starting at R$2,277, it is possible to enter bidding for one of the 16-inch MacBook Pro units with a processor Intel Core i7 Hexa-core 2.6GHz, 16GB built-in memory and 512GB storage. On the Apple website, the same model is available for R$30,299.

Other Apple products highlighted in the auction are cell phone models that can be found in some lots. Those interested in the Apple smartphone can find, for example, in pieces 46, 47 and 48, 128 GB iPhone 11 at a price of at least R$400. Compare TechTudo starting at R$4,424.

iPhone 11 starting price R$400 at auction – Photo: Thássius Veloso / TechTudo

In batch 50, consumers find a file iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB from 800 BRL. The device is an A2160 model, launched by Apple in 2019 in the US and Canada, and 4G internet may not work in Brazil.

For those who want more than one model, the Lot 65 offers 5 units of iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB at a starting price of 700 Brazilian riyals The phone was launched in 2016 and is currently available at prices that start at R $ 3,399 BRL.

Auction shows 65 iPhone 7 32GB models – Image: Disclosure/Federal Revenue

It is possible to schedule an online inspection of goods from batches 1 to 111 until September 3 by phone. Face-to-face visits are scheduled from 112 to 114 by phone as well. The products available in shots 115 and 116 can only be verified by pictures on the Federal Agency’s online auction system website.

The full list of products is available on the IRS website (www25.receita.fazenda.gov.br/sle-sociedade/portal/edital/817700/6/2021).

iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11: What changes in price and data sheet

iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11: What changes in price and data sheet

How to Participate in the Federal Revenue Auction

Those interested in auction merchandise must participate in two phases of the process. First, value proposals are sent. Only bids with values ​​10% less than the highest bid per lot enter the final stage. From there, selected participants receive an electronic invitation to participate in the online event. Whoever makes the highest bid for the lot gets the product.

Payment must be made by the bidder by the next business day after purchase. It is possible to split the lot value into two installments, the first being 20% ​​until the first business day following the grant date, and the remaining 80% within a maximum period of eight days.

To participate in the auction, you must have in CACAn electronic certificate issued by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals or legal entities. Items purchased by legal entities cannot be resold.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *