the system Amounts due It will launch a new phase of Consult receivables almost.
The second stage was scheduled to start on Monday (2), but was postponed due to the current Central Bank Strike (BC).
In addition, there are new grammar rules recently put in place by BC that change the current settings of the process.
see also: Receivable values: Received query values already issued? Learn how to check forgotten money in banks
Accounts receivable Amounts owed to the Central Bank
The receivable system It is the term used to describe the amount forgotten in checking or savings accounts.
Amounts incorrectly charged in credit fees are also part of the system.
The I forgot the money In banks, at this second stage, more than 4.1 billion Brazilian Real.
See more: Receivables: Inquiries about receivables deferred by the Central Bank; Find out if a new date has already been released
Where does forgotten central bank money come from?
The The central bank forgot the money Stems from:
- Closed checking or savings accounts, with an available balance;
- incorrectly charged fees, installments or obligations relating to credit operations;
- equity shares and the allocation of net surpluses to beneficiaries and participants in credit unions;
- Unsolicited appeals relating to expiring consortium groups.
Amounts receivable. bcb.gov.br; How to check receivables
to Check for forgetting money in banks Just getting to the new Central Bank (BC) platform.
The Forgotten Money Quest was scheduled to be released on Monday (2), however, it was Postponed due to Banco Centra employee striketo.
Consulting and refund requests are “temporarily suspended for improvement,” according to the central bank’s website.
It is important to remember that those who have already conducted the initial consultation received a specific date to return to valorareceber.bcb.gov.br.
If you have not already done so, simply go to the website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br and make a Receivable advice Using the CPF number and date of birth.
to Consult the forgotten money You must have access to a Gov.br account, Silver or Gold level.
After the initial consultation, you should:
- access to the website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br on the previously announced date;
- log in;
- Consult any of the options: amount owed; the institution that must return the amount; Forgotten money origin
- Click the “Order via here” option, to receive via Pix, or on the “Order via organization” option to connect and approve the organization of your choice.
New rules for receivables
The receivable system It made some changes after completing the first salvage phase. See what they are:
- It will not be necessary to perform scheduling. Therefore, a citizen can request a refund of the resource at the time of the first consultation;
- The system will have new information passed on to the financial institutions. In other words, those who did not have receivables in the first stage should Consult again The system will be updated as data and new features may be available.
How to withdraw forgotten money?
After the initial consultation, see below how Withdrawing receivables:
- Go to the site valorareceber.bcb.gov.br on the previously announced date;
- See any of the options: Amount owed; the institution that must return the amount; Forgotten money origin
- Click on the “Order via here” option to receive via Pix, or on the “Order via an organization” option to connect and approve the organization of your choice.
“Entrepreneur. Music enthusiast. Lifelong communicator. General coffee aficionado. Internet scholar.”
Itaú (ITUB4) puts up for sale a project that “never got off the ground”
50 cents with an “A”? Find out how much this detail can give to the landlord – Metro World News Brasil
Haddad confirms the expectation of diesel re-legislation, and says the measure removes inflationary pressure from 2024