Tonight (29th) Globo TV Network will show the film Stars beyond time (hidden numbers). After all, the 2016 movie is one of the most critically acclaimed and movie fanatics based on true events.
The plot follows the poignant story of three African-American women who worked for NASA during the space race in the 1960s. If you haven’t seen this movie yet, you might be wondering what platform you can find to watch it on.
“Stars Beyond Time” is a movie based on true events that tells the story of three African-American women who worked for NASA during the Cold War, in the midst of the space race between the United States and the Soviet Union.
Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan, and Mary Jackson confront racial and gender bias as they try to prove their aptitude and skills in mathematics and engineering. Katherine is responsible for the calculations needed to launch astronaut John Glenn into orbit, while Dorothy teaches other black women to program computers, and Mary strives to become NASA’s first black female engineer.
The film depicts the significance of these women’s work in the US space program and the struggle for equal rights in a period of great social and political upheaval in the United States.
Check out the movie lesson.
“Stars Beyond Time” has an excellent cast, with many talented actresses in their lead roles. Among the main actresses:
- Taraji b. Henson as Katherine Johnson
- Octavia Spencer as Dorothy Vaughan
- Janelle Monae as Mary Jackson
- Kevin Costner as Al Harrison
- Kirsten Dunst as Vivian Mitchell
- Jim Parsons as Paul Stafford
- Mahershala Ali as Colonel Jim Johnson
There are also many talented actors and actresses who have contributed to the success of the movie by playing minor and supporting characters.
See the list for more details here..
What streaming platform is Stars Beyond Time on?
Currently, the streaming platform that makes Estrelas Além do Tempo available in the catalog is Disney +. The streaming service is paid, but the subscription is very worth it. This is because in addition to clips like this, you will find exclusive content from Disney, as we will talk about in the topic below.
Is it worth subscribing to Disney+ in 2023?
The Disney + catalog is quite diverse. It contains a variety of content, including movies, series, short films, and documentaries. There are productions for many brands and franchises known all over the world. Some of the main attractions of the service are:
- Classic Disney movies like “The Lion King,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” “Pinocchio,” “Fantasia,” and “Cinderella.”
- Live Disney movies like “Mary Poppins,” “The Sound of Music,” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
- Pixar movies including “Toy Story,” “The Incredibles,” and “Finding Nemo.”
- Marvel superhero movies and series such as ‘The Avengers’, ‘Black Panther’, ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘WandaVision’, ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ and ‘Loki’.
- Star Wars movies and series such as “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “The Bad Batch,” “The Mandalorian,” “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” and “Star Wars: Rebels.” (See their list here).
- National Geographic movies and series like “One Strange Rock,” “The World As to Jeff Goldblum,” and “Free Solo.”
- Disney animated series such as “DuckTales,” “Trick and Dale: Life in the Park,” and “101 Dalmatians.”
- Disney+ originals like “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Diary of a Future President,” and “Doogie Kamealoha, MD.”
- Cooking and traveling shows like “Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted,” “The Imagineering Story,” and “Marvel’s 616.”
- Nature documentaries such as “Dolphin Reef”, “Elephant” and “Penguins”.
- Disney+ original movies and series, like “Encanto,” “Jungle Cruise,” and “Wolfgang.”
Other advantages of the platform
In addition, Disney + is constantly updating the catalog with new titles and exclusive products. This makes it a great choice for general entertainment enthusiasts.
Another great feature that only Disney+ subscribers have is the ability to download content for offline viewing. There is also the possibility to create profiles for different family members (so that everything is more organized).
Of course, the final decision on whether to subscribe to Disney+ depends on your personal interests and entertainment needs. But for fans of high-quality movies and series, Disney + is undoubtedly very interesting.
Disney Plus Begin: How to use the code on your smart TV?
How much does a Disney + subscription cost?
According to information available in March 2023, the Disney + subscription fee in Brazil is R$27.90 per month or R$279.90 per year. It is important to note that prices may change over time. Also, prices may vary depending on the region or country in which you reside.
But you can also choose to sign up for groups with other streaming platforms, which can be cheaper and more interesting.
- Disney+ and Star+: R$45.90/month
- Disney+, Star+, and Lionsgate+: R$55.90/month
- Disney+ and GloboPlay: Annual plan R$454.80, in 12 installments R$37.90.
a Free market It also offers promotional pricing for customers who subscribe to Level 6. You can get free Disney+ and Star+ on the Level 6 plan, which costs R$9.90 for the first month and R$14.99 for the second month onwards.
Did you like our content? Follow us Google News And don’t miss anything News.
“Incurable web fan. Typical food enthusiast. Award-winning twitter expert. Tvaholic.”
TV Globo paid its employees money from Silvio Santos: ‘Lend it on,’ Bony delivers
Renata Le Preté has two adult children. Meet the journalist’s heirs
Al Pacino and Robert De Niro become parents after 75: Does late fatherhood carry risks? | Sciences