Pele’s first daughter, Kelly Nascimento, thanked her father for letters of support, who is recovering afterwards Removal of a tumor in the right colon. And she said in a post on social media that the king of football “Ready to get out of the intensive care unit.”
Pele, 80, has been hospitalized since August 31, at the Israel Albert Einstein Hospital, in São Paulo. The former player underwent the procedure more than a week ago.
“I would like to thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart, for all the loving and important messages, direct messages, struggles, and emails I have received. I haven’t had time to answer them all yet, but I read and feel embraced!”
“he is [Pelé] He is recovering well from the surgery. He is pain free and in a good mood and ready to leave the ICU and go home soon.”
A few weeks after turning 81, Pele was taken to the hospital to undergo a series of tests that he undergoes annually, but they were delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
At the end of last month, the football star’s official profile He denied rumors that he fainted. “I am in very good health,” part of the message said.
In recent years, Pele has undergone hip surgeries, procedures that essentially impede his movement.
“Evil analyst. Explorer. Problem solver. Hardcore zombieaholic. Coffee fan. Writer. Bacon aficionado. Friendly reader.”
“We’re always talking. Jorge Jesus is focused on the Brazilian national team,” Galvao Bueno says of the former Flamengo coach – Flamengo – Flamengo news & match
“Globo didn’t like it,” Galvão Bueno tells behind the scenes of sending the select group
Corinthians have four players training at different times on the CT. See one by one