On November 23 this year, the owner of a 900m house in Maryland, USA, burned down his house while trying to get rid of snakes. Information CNN.
Montgomery County Fire Department spokesman Pete Bringer told the Portal that the man had set fire to a coal reserve on the top floor of the house to chase away the animals. However, the material was in close proximity to other combustible materials.
Thus, the fire quickly spread throughout the apartment.
Piringer said the family left a few hours ago so no one was injured. Neighbors who saw the smoke reported it to the fire department.
A few hours later firefighters put out the fire. The fire was considered an accident because there was no evidence that the homeowner intended to set the fire.
“Animal services are available, they can come and make recommendations, or pest control or exterminator. It is recommended to look for specialists to deal with any pest control problem,” concluded Pete Byringer.
+ Actress Nomi Gerbelli, director of soap opera ‘Carousel’ Olivia dies at 68
+ The Brazilian model married nine women and became international news
+ Horoscope: Check today’s forecast for your zodiac sign
+ Quick and easy chicken wings recipe with spicy sauce
+ Find extracts that increase longevity and reduce fat
+ CNH: See what you need to know for application and renewal
+ Video of crocodile surfing in Florianopolis goes viral on the internet
+ See what are the most stolen cars in SP in 2021
+ Expedition identifies the giant squids that caused the shipwreck in 2011
+ Everything you need to know before buying a Crocbot
+ Found in Armenia in the eastern part of the Roman Empire
+ US agency warns: Never wash raw chicken meat
+ Aloe vera gel in the drink: see the benefits
+ The lemon squeezing trick is becoming a craze on social media
“Communicator. Award-winning creator. Certified twitter geek. Music ninja. General web evangelist.”